How’s November treating you? It seems autumn has arrived to stay, and we love it! With rainy days we have more time, and it feels like we’re more motivated to go to classes and learn. So, today we bring you a special contribution by one of our teachers. Continue reading “Developing your writing skills”
I hope you’re enjoying the beginning of the 2018/19 school year, we certainly are! Continue reading “It’s all about cohesion”
Shakespeare dreamt of a night in the woodland and in the realm of fairyland, under the moonlight. We ourselves have enjoyed a magnificent summer, and we can’t complain about the weather! However, as the sunny season comes to an end and autumn starts knocking softly on our door, it’s time to think about the new school year. Continue reading “A midsummer’s night dream”
Today we bear a great deal of news. Are you ready for what’s coming? Continue reading “Thinking ahead…”
Happy spring! It seems like yesterday Continue reading “Inversions (Part 2)”
Today I want to tell you about February in the United Kingdom. Continue reading “Happy February!”
Great news everyone!!!
If you have checked our website recently you may already have seen this. Scroll down for details!
- 12-lesson courses available
- 2 different levels: B1/B2 and B2/C1
- Every Friday with 2 different timetables available: 16:45 – 17:30h or 18:00 – 18:45h
- 9 students per class maximum!
- All lessons have been designed by ES teachers to ensure maximum quality!
- Limited vacancies!
These lessons are the result of the students’ petition of reinforcing the concepts learnt in class at home as well as the relentless introduction of technology in all aspects of our daily life. The advantages of online classes are multiple:
- You can learn English by attending a presential class guided by one of our teachers (who may even be your own ES teacher) from home
- You will improve your listening skills with the extra challenge of not relying on body language.
- You will improve your writing and summarizing skills, as you’ll contact the teacher in the ‘question time’ via chat.
- You will share the class with 8 other students who have your same level, and the answers to all the questions in the class, as well as the teachers’ written explanations, will stay in the chat for future reference.
So, what are you waiting for? Ask for information at reception in any of our schools before we run out of vacancies, the future is waiting for you!