Hello everyone and welcome to Euroschool’s Christmas! Continue reading “Merry early Christmas!”
Great news everyone!!!
If you have checked our website recently you may already have seen this. Scroll down for details!
- 12-lesson courses available
- 2 different levels: B1/B2 and B2/C1
- Every Friday with 2 different timetables available: 16:45 – 17:30h or 18:00 – 18:45h
- 9 students per class maximum!
- All lessons have been designed by ES teachers to ensure maximum quality!
- Limited vacancies!
These lessons are the result of the students’ petition of reinforcing the concepts learnt in class at home as well as the relentless introduction of technology in all aspects of our daily life. The advantages of online classes are multiple:
- You can learn English by attending a presential class guided by one of our teachers (who may even be your own ES teacher) from home
- You will improve your listening skills with the extra challenge of not relying on body language.
- You will improve your writing and summarizing skills, as you’ll contact the teacher in the ‘question time’ via chat.
- You will share the class with 8 other students who have your same level, and the answers to all the questions in the class, as well as the teachers’ written explanations, will stay in the chat for future reference.
So, what are you waiting for? Ask for information at reception in any of our schools before we run out of vacancies, the future is waiting for you!
Although Euroschool of English runs all year round with the arrival of autumn the school year 2017/2018 has started and we bring lots of news! Continue reading “Welcome (back)!”
Today we have fantastic news to share with all of you! Continue reading “Great news!”