Happy Easter! Hope you are having a wonderful time, and getting lots of chocolate too!!!
Now, in Euroschool we are already thinking about summer. We know that there are usually two questions entering students’ minds:
1) Does the course finish in June?
Well, the answer is NO, it doesn’t. At Euroschool we organise it so that the course books are started in October and finished in June but that doesn’t mean the course finishes. Once you have achieved the goals set by your book we have summer courses for several resons:
Firstly so that you find it easier to adapt to the new level in October
Secondly so you secure the knowledge you have gained
and finally so that you don’t start again in October after three months of no contact with the language, as we all know that can make things harder than necessary.
For all those reasons we offer:
- Exam preparation classes for all levels
- General English classes (all levels of course! 😉 )
- One to One classes (Private classes)
- Summer in England (for both adults and teenagers)
2) Is there anything for my children to do in summer so that they make the most of their holidays and boost their English level?
Absolutely!!! At Euroschool we have several options for your kids to enjoy an English summer, whether they stay in Spain or want to go abroad!
Summer Camp in Manzaneda:
Everyday, children will have dynamic English lessons, focused on improving their productive skills (speaking and listening), as well as a wide range of activities.
- Horse riding
- Scavenger Hunt
- Arts and Crafts
- Mountain First Aid
- … and many more!!!!
Summer camp in England:
- 15 hours a week of English lessons
- 10 hours a week of activities, to be chosen everyday.
- 1 full-day trip a week
- 2 half-day trips a week
- Daily evening activities with students from different countries.
- Accommodation at Portsmouth’s University (Southsea)
Urban summer camp in A Coruña:
- 2 hours of English lessons a day
- Arts & Crafts
- Music Workshop
- Popular Games
- Story telling
So, there you go! Make the most of your summer and join any of the programmes! 🙂 Remember you can ask for further information via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), giving us a call (981140024) or just popping in any of our schools.
Prepare with the best, enjoy with the best!